With a strong focus on developing the whole child and ensuring the partnership between parents and the community are key features of our school, your child and family will experience
- dedicated and caring staff
- positive relationship between home and school
- comprehensive progress reporting to parents
- formal parent teacher interviews each semester
- extensive range of computer devices for student use
- modern library and resources
- sporting opportunities including netball, football, soccer, swimming and athletics.
- drama, dance and music lessons
- leadership development
- involvement in community activities.
Want to know more? Then see our Fast Facts below.